Blackseed – The Universal Remedy
An indepth look at the uses, benefits, properties and remedies of Black Seed from an Islamic, Medical and scientific perspective.
Rasullullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said : ” Black seed is the cure for ALL DISEASES except death.” (Narrated Burda- Musnad Ahmad)
Black seed is known in Arabic and mentioned in the hadith as “Habbatul Sauda“. Also known as the Habbatul Barakah –“Seed of Blessing,” . Commonly referred to in Urdu as “KULUNJI“. It has been used as a natural remedy in the Middle and Far East for more than 2000 years. Black seed is also included in the list of natural drugs of Al-Tibb an-Nabawi, and, according to the Hadith, “Hold onto the use of the black seed for it has a remedy for every illness except death.” This prophetic reference in describing black seed as “having a remedy for all illnesses” may not be so exaggerated as it at first appears. Recent research has provided evidence which indicates that black seed(Kulunji) has a very wide spectrum of MEDICAL Benefits, uses and Remedies.
This Publication highlights the:
- Islamic Perspective on the Black seed with the relevant hadiths
- Published Scientific research findings on the uses of black seed
- Medical benefits and uses
- Some useful Remedies utilising the Black seed
- History of the Black seed, it’s primary properties and how to cultivate + more…….