Toddler Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, Its mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, It's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I am doing or building something,all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
- A Stranger Passed By - 18/10/2007 05:41 - Read 465 times
- The Bare-footed Saint - 09/10/2012 10:18 - Read 705 times
- A Horseman with a heart - 27/06/2007 12:45 - Read 395 times
- Basketball star teaches trust in Allah - 05/12/2007 14:22 - Read 555 times
- Friends versus True Friends - 25/06/2007 06:29 - Read 415 times