Should you find something on your plate that doesn't appeal to you, don't complain. There are people who don't have anything on their plate.
Should you find yourself stuck in traffic, don't despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.
Should you have a bad day at work, think of the man who has been out of work for years.
Should you despair over a relationship gone bad, think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.
Should you grieve the passing of another weekend, think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.
Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance, think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.
Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror, think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes he/she had hair to examine.
Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.
Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities, remember, things could be worse. You could be them!
- Inspirational Story from the East - 02/07/2007 14:19 - Read 296 times
- A Learning Disabled Child experiences: "A piece of True love" - 02/07/2007 12:32 - Read 336 times
- A lesson of life from a story of a lion....a python.... mice.... - 30/06/2007 13:02 - Read 277 times
- How to make your Children Perform Salaah on their Own without Reminding them - 05/09/2012 05:25 - Read 416 times
- A Welcomed meal - 30/06/2007 12:41 - Read 272 times