1. Give Allah what's right -- not what's left.
2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- Allah's way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before Allah can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma --but never let him be the period.
6. Don't put a question mark where Allah puts a period.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the mosque for a face-lift.
8. When praying, don't give Allah instructions -- just report for duty.
9. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to the mosque.
10. We don't change Allah's message -- His message changes us.
11. The mosque is prayer-conditioned.
12. When Allah ordains, He sustains.
13. WARNING: Exposure to the Allah may prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve Allah, but only in an advisory position.
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Qur'an.
17. Exercise daily -- walk with Allah.
18. Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21. He who angers you controls you.
22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
23. Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.
24. Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them & He'll clean them.
25. Allah doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
- Signposts on Seekers Highway - 01/07/2007 14:54 - Read 321 times
- Question yourself: Did I Live Islam today ? - 25/07/2007 03:55 - Read 351 times
- The Story Of The Bull - 29/10/2007 15:30 - Read 389 times
- Why our prayers are not answered - 01/07/2007 14:25 - Read 379 times
- I have no time to spare - 01/07/2007 15:51 - Read 336 times